Have you been injured in a car accident? Did a reckless or negligent driver cause the crash? Are you unsure what you need to do to file an accident claim with the other driver’s insurance company? If so, our Sacramento car accident attorneys can help. Our personal injury law firm represents accident victims and their families who need an attorney to aggressively pursue an accident claim to get the money they need and deserve for their injury claims.
Reasons Why Car Accidents Occur in California
- Distracted Driving — Distracted driving is a severe problem throughout the United States. The use of cell phones, GPS, and other electronics have become a huge distraction. In addition to electronics, eating, interacting with other passengers, looking at things on the side of the road, adjusting vehicle controls, and grooming are other examples of distractions that can cause traumatic car crashes.
- Speeding and Other Traffic Infractions — Reckless driving, speeding, failing to yield the right of way, running stop signs, and following too closely are examples of causes of traffic accidents. Speeding accidents are increasing as drivers continue to ignore posted speed limits.
- Impaired Driving — Drunk driving and drugged driver causes thousands of traffic accidents each year in California. A drunk driver or drugged driver places everyone on the road in danger.
- Inclement Weather — Weather conditions are another common cause of accidents. Snow, fog, rain, ice, high wind, and other weather conditions can create dangerous driving conditions. In many cases, the driver is also doing something that contributes to the cause of the crash such as driving too fast or following too closely.
- Teen Drivers — Teen drivers are not inherently bad drivers. However, they are inexperienced drivers. A teen driver’s inexperience can increase the teen’s risk of being involved in an accident.
- Defective Automobiles — Defective cars and defective car parts can lead to a car accident or injury. If a defective part causes an injury or accident, you might be entitled to recover compensation from the manufacturer or another party.
- Dangerous Road Conditions — Road debris, construction zones, defective road designs, and inadequate road maintenance can lead to car accidents. You might have a claim against a government agency, contractor, or other third party.
- Drowsy Driving — Drowsy driving or fatigued driving is a common cause of accidents, especially commercial truck accidents. Truck drivers who are driving for too many hours can become drowsy or fatigued, which increases their risk of causing a truck accident.
Compensation for a Car Accident Claim
You deserve to be compensated if another driver causes an injury, regardless of the cause of the accident. Depending on the circumstances of your claim, you might be entitled to receive money for your lost wages, property damage, medical bills, physical pain, permanent disability, and emotional suffering. Our Sacramento car accident attorneys can help you maximize your chance of recovering full compensation for all damages.
Call for a Free Consultation with a Sacramento Car Accident Attorney
Contact The Tiemann Law Firm by calling (916) 999-9000 for a free legal consultation. Our law firm serves clients in Sacramento, Folsom, Roseville, El Dorado Hills, San Francisco and other communities in the greater Sacramento area.