If you have been injured in an accident that occurred due to another party’s carelessness or negligence, you should not have to pay out of your own pocket for your injuries and accident-related medical expenses. The state of California allows people who were injured by the wrongdoing of others to claim compensation for their losses, and Tiemann Law Firm is here to help.
Our experienced Rio Linda personal injury lawyers have been helping accident victims in Northern California for more than 20 years. It is our belief that you should receive the full and fair compensation you deserve when another person’s actions turn your life upside-down. Call us today at Tiemann Law Firm or contact us online for a free consultation, and we will discuss your legal options.
The seasoned attorneys at Tiemann Law Firm focus almost exclusively on personal injury cases. This means that we are fully prepared to build the strongest possible case for the accident that caused your injury. We could present your case in a way that is aimed at maximizing the compensation you are eligible to receive. Some of the most common types of personal injury cases we handle include:
- Car Accidents – Almost everyone who lives in Northern California spends a lot of time on the road. Unfortunately, this translates into an increased chance of being involved in a car accident. If the accident was the result of another person’s negligence, you deserve excellent legal representation that can help you recover the compensation you deserve.
- Pedestrian Accidents – At times, automobile drivers can forget that pedestrians in California have the right of way. If you’ve been hit by a car while you are walking, the serious injuries you may receive can lead to multiple medical bills and a long period of recovery time.
- Truck Accidents – The presence of large commercial vehicles in Northern California is necessary to haul products from place to place and keep the economy going. However, if a smaller passenger car is hit by one of these trucks, the consequences can be catastrophic or even deadly.
- Motorcycle Accidents – Motorcyclists are vulnerable on the road because they are less visible and less protected than the occupants of passenger vehicles are. If you are hit by a car while you are on a motorcycle ride, your chances of suffering a serious injury are tremendously high. Negligent drivers should be held accountable for causing harm to motorcycle riders, who have just as much of a right to use the road as other drivers.
- DUI Victims – Drunk driving is the epitome of carelessness and callousness, and nothing is more avoidable. If a drunk driver caused the accident that led to your injuries, you deserve the maximum possible compensation for your losses.
- Dog Attacks – Some dog owners are too lazy or careless to train their dogs or restrain them properly. As a result, other people suffer. If the owner is found to be at fault for your injuries, they should be held financially accountable.
- Product Liability – Any time a consumer purchases a product, they have a reasonable expectation that the product will work properly and safely. If a fault in the product causes an injury to you or a loved one, the company responsible for manufacturing or selling the product should be held liable for the harm they have caused.
- Slip and Fall – When you enter a business’s premises, you have a right to expect that the property will be safe and that any hazards will be clearly marked. If you fall due to debris on the floor or some other danger, the owner of the property has neglected their duty of care to their customers and could be held liable.
- Bicycle Accidents – Bicyclists have the same legal rights and responsibilities on the road as drivers or riders of any other vehicle. If another vehicle collides with you when you are enjoying a bike ride, you are eligible to file a claim against the careless driver for causing your injuries.
- Brain Injuries – Brain damage can lead to a lifelong need for medical care, whether the incident is a minor concussion or a penetrating injury. The brain is a sensitive organ, and any harm that comes to it can be permanently debilitating. You deserve to have the necessary money to fund the care you may need for the rest of your life when you were injured through no fault of your own.
- Wrongful Death – The attorneys at Tiemann Law Firm fully understand that no amount of money could ever replace a lost loved one. However, if they lost their life due to another party’s wrongdoing, we believe that you should receive financial compensation for the costs you have had to bear as a result of that loss.
Our founding attorney, Peter B. Tiemann, is a son of Northern California. Born and raised in the Sacramento area, he opened his first practice in 1998 and has been serving accident victims in his community since that time. Mr. Tiemann dedicates himself to the practice of personal injury law, and he passionately advocates for the clients who put their trust in him. He is the current vice president of the El Dorado County Bar Association.
Because the attorneys at Tiemann Law Firm focus almost exclusively on personal injury litigation, we have the skill and experience necessary to develop the most effective strategies for each case that comes our way. We are proud to give each of our clients the personal attention they deserve.
Contact an Experienced Rio Linda Personal Injury Lawyer Today
The personal injury attorneys of Tiemann Law Firm are committed to helping you receive the full and fair compensation you are owed for your injuries and losses. We are here to help you fill out the insurance forms, negotiate on your behalf for the appropriate settlement, and go to court for you if settlement negotiations do not yield the results you deserve.
If you have been injured in any kind of accident in Rio Linda, or if you have a loved one who has lost their life due to another party’s wrongdoing, do not try to deal with the insurance companies and the attorneys on your own. Call Tiemann Law Firm at (916) 999-9000 or contact us online right away. We look forward to getting to work for you.