Posted on Wednesday, May 20th, 2020 at 12:15 am
Even though many people continue to stay at home as they social distance to slow the spread of the coronavirus, accidents continue to happen. Car accidents, falls, and other personal injuries can make the pandemic worse for some families. In addition to the financial hardships and stress caused by the COVID-19 outbreak, they must also deal with a personal injury claim.
We want you to know that our lawyers and staff members continue to work on cases during the pandemic. You can contact our office for an update on your case or to speak with a representative about a new case. You do not need to leave your home to get advice and help from an experienced Sacramento personal injury lawyer.
Sacramento Personal Injury Claims
We handle a variety of personal injury claims. Our law firm represents clients throughout the Sacramento area and the San Francisco Bay area in cases involving:
- DUI Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Dog Attacks
- Product Liability Claims
- Elder Abuse
- Slip and Fall Claims (Premises Liability)
- Bicycle Accidents
- Wrongful Death Claims
- Brain Injuries
Because we limit our practice to personal injury claims, we focus all our injury on recovering compensation for injury victims in California.
Compensation for Injury and Accident Claims in California
When another person injures you because of negligence or wrongdoing, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries and damages. However, calculating the value of a personal injury claim can be challenging. You want to receive full value for your claim, but you don’t know how much your claim is worth.
The injury attorneys at The Tiemann Law Firm understand how to value claims. We utilize the facts and circumstances of your case to maximize the value of your injury claim. Through careful documentation of your damages, we maximize the value of your recovery for damages including, but not limited to:
- The cost of medical care and treatment for your injuries and conditions.
- The loss of income experienced after the accident, including a decrease in your earning capacity and future loss of income.
- The physical pain and suffering you experience, including scarring, disfigurement, disabilities, and permanent impairments.
- Your emotional suffering and mental anguish, including PTSD, depression, and anxiety.
- The loss of quality of life and loss of enjoyment of life because of the accident and your injuries.
- The cost of personal care and help with household chores and activities of daily living.
- Other financial and out of pocket losses you may experience, such as travel expenses, special medical equipment, and modifications to your vehicle or home for a permanent disability.
The insurance company is not going to tell you the true value of your personal injury claim. You need an experienced, trusted Sacramento personal injury lawyer to review your claim and calculate a fair settlement value for your injury claim.
Contact Our Sacramento Personal Injury Lawyers Today
If you have been injured, don’t wait to call a personal injury attorney in Sacramento. Contact our office now for a free case review with an attorney. Learn more about our services and how we can help you. If you cannot leave home, don’t worry. We are here for you online and by telephone.
Contact The Tiemann Law Firm at (916) 999-9000 or by visiting our website to schedule a free consultation with one of our Sacramento personal injury lawyers.