How a Personal Injury Attorney Could Get You More
Posted on Monday, April 26th, 2021 at 5:14 pm
If you’re still on the fence about whether to bother hiring an attorney for your personal injury case, keep reading! When it comes to personal injury cases, the age-old saying that “less is more” doesn’t apply. There is a world of difference between the quick and easy option or choosing a team of professionals to fight for you. There are many reasons why hiring a personal injury lawyer will be beneficial for you and your case. We’ve focused on the top 10 reasons to keep in mind when making this important decision:
- Personal injury lawyers are needed for more than just car accidents, though car accidents make up a large portion of personal injury cases.
- The first offer from your insurance company is almost always the least beneficial. Your attorney will challenge this and get you what you deserve.
- Studies have shown that hiring an attorney to represent your case can double to triple the outcome of your compensation.
- Each case is different – this isn’t to say that looking over a similar case to yours isn’t recommended, however, keep in mind that it will differ. Your attorney will help pinpoint exactly how and where this could affect your case.
- Compensation from a personal injury case can arise from more than just physical injury – it could include physical, psychological, or emotional illness, among others.
- Your case will take time – patience is key. Having an attorney help you through this process and make sense of the timeline, as well as what to expect, will be immensely beneficial.
- Over 90% of personal injury cases won’t end up going to trial. This is especially true for those working with an attorney who can cut through unnecessary steps and processes.
- Even if you only had one accident resulting in your personal injury, that one accident can result in multiple suits.
- Once you finalize settling in your case, there’s no going back. A specialized attorney can comb through the most complicated parts for optimal results.
- Two or more parties are always involved – that includes yourself, the opposing party, as well as your insurance company and theirs. Between these several parties, having a firm and direct representative for your communications can make or break your case.
Reach out to our team at Tiemann Law Firm in Sacramento, California to speak with an attorney experienced in personal injury cases. Contact us today at (916) 999-9000 to schedule your free consult!