FOURTH OF JULY EVENTS IN SACRAMENTO CA FOR 2018
Posted on Friday, June 29th, 2018 at 11:51 pm
If you are searching for something fun to do on the Fourth of July in Sacramento, you may want to attend one of the many Independence Day events throughout our area. Many of the events include a firework display in the evening. Our staff has put together a short list of Sacramento area July 4th events that you may want to research a bit further to determine if you and your family may enjoy one or more of these events.
- Fourth on the Field – This annual event is held at Raley field, home of Rivercats Baseball team. Enjoy a family fun event from 6pm-10pm. There will be food trucks, live music, games and contests. Fireworks start at 9:30pm.
- Hornblower River Cruise may be one of the best views of the fireworks over the Tower Street Bridge. You can book your reservations online as seating is first come, first serve. Boards at 8:45pm.
- Cal Expo’s Miller Lite Racetrack Grandstands will have a fireworks celebration on Independence Day beginning at 9:30 p.m. Enjoy this family events, have a picnic and listen to live music from 4:30pm to 9:30pm. Admission is free, but you must pay for parking, $15 per car. You can also reserve seating for $10 online.
- The Folsom Pro Rodeo has a firework show after its other events. You can enjoy all the rodeo events and a firework show from June 30 through July 3.
- The Lincoln Community Foundation has a day of events planned to include a pancake breakfast, kids zone, tournaments, and live entertainment. The celebration is being held at the McBean Park in Lincoln.
- July Family Blast in Placerville will have hay mazes, carnival rides, food, kids’ activities, and much more. The fireworks begin after dark, but you can go early to enjoy activities throughout the day.
- The Carmichael Fireworks display begins with a pancake breakfast at 7 a.m. at the La Sierra Community Center. The all-day event includes many activities for children of all ages with the fireworks beginning at dark.
Fireworks Safety Tips
If you decide to stay at home to celebrate the Fourth of July with your family and friends, please keep the following firework safety tips in mind as you use fireworks at home.
- An adult should always supervise the use of fireworks.
- Never try to relight a firework that did not work.
- Keep a bucket of water and a hose nearby for emergencies.
- Do not keep fireworks in your pocket
- Always read and follow all instructions for using the fireworks.
- Store unused fireworks according to the instructions on the package.
- Obey all local laws regarding the use of fireworks.
- Never use fireworks when you are impaired by alcohol or drugs.
- Wear safety glasses when lighting and using fireworks.
For more safety tips for using fireworks on the Fourth of July, you can visit the website for the National Council on Fireworks Safety.
Sacramento Personal Injury Attorneys
If you are injured while using fireworks or you are injured in an accident over the Fourth of July holiday, our Sacramento personal injury lawyers can help you file an injury claim if another person or party was responsible for your injury. Compensation may be available for your injuries.
For a free consultation, call The Tiemann Law Firm by calling (916) 999-9000 or visit our website.