The Five Characteristics To Look For In A Great Personal Injury Attorney
Posted on Friday, June 9th, 2017 at 1:55 am
Choosing a personal injury attorney can be stressful. You want an attorney who will provide exception service at a reasonable price. You need an attorney who will put your best interest first so that you can rest assured the attorney will fight for maximum compensation for your injuries. You must have an attorney you trust. So, how do you find this attorney? You look for an attorney who has all the characteristics of a great personal injury attorney.
Characteristics of a Great Personal Injury Lawyer
Our Sacramento injury lawyers are:
- Experienced — Our attorneys have extensive experience handling a variety of personal injury claims including traffic accidents, slip and falls, product liability claims, dog attacks, elder abuse, and wrongful death. Our attorneys focus on personal injury law so you can be assured you are hiring attorneys who are always researching new laws and strategies for winning cases.
- Respected — Our lawyers have an outstanding reputation in the community and with our clients. It is important that you find an attorney who has an exception record of providing sound legal services with every little negative feedback from previous clients.
- Excellent Communicators — You want an attorney who answers your questions and returns your phone calls. Having an honest and open dialogue with your attorney is very important. Therefore, you must feel comfortable with your attorney so you can communicate effectively. Furthermore, you want an attorney who is an excellent communicator because the attorney will be able to negotiate with other parties are your behalf to achieve a positive outcome for you. Our attorneys definitely embody this characteristic.
- Affordable — We understand that an accident may have placed a financial burden on your family. Therefore, we accept most cases on a contingency fee basis. You don’t pay our attorney fees until we win your case. This allows all accident victims to obtain competent legal counsel regardless of their financial situation. We strongly believe everyone has the right to exception legal counsel.
- Well-Staffed — An exceptional attorney has an exception staff. We have hired experienced and talented staff members who are dedicated to serving our clients. We only want employees who are willing to go above and beyond to assist our clients. We also have the resources necessary to handle complex litigation cases where fault may be contested.
If you have been injured in an accident, don’t accept anything less than the best. You deserve to have an attorney who will fight to protect your right to receive full compensation for your injuries from the party or parties responsible for your accident. You also deserve to be represented by an advocate who places your interests above his own. We are that law firm.
Call Today for Your Free Consultation
The attorneys of The Tiemann Law Firm are here for you. Call our office at (916) 999-9000 or visit our website for more information and to request your free appointment. Our law firm serves clients in Sacramento, Folsom, Roseville, El Dorado Hills and other communities in the greater Sacramento area.