Personal injury claims can arise from a wide variety of accidents and situations. Our Sacramento personal injury lawyers have extensive experience handling many types of personal injury claims including:
- Car Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- DUI Accident
- Brain Injuries
- Motorcycle Crashes
- Elder Abuse Claims
- Dog Attacks
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Defective Products (Product Liability Claims)
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Slip and Fall Accidents (Premises Liability Claims)
- Truck Accidents
- Wrongful Death Claims
It can be difficult to know when you need personal injury lawyers to handle your case. However, you can always benefit from a free consultation with one of our personal injury lawyers in Sacramento. During your free consultation, you can learn about your legal rights, how we can help you recover maximum compensation for your injury claim and other information that helps you decide what is in your best interest.
Signs That Indicate You Need a Personal Injury Attorney for Your Case
Some cases involving minor injuries and no disputes regarding liability may not require the assistance of personal injury lawyers to settle the claim for a fair amount. However, some signs that you might benefit from talking to a lawyer about your injury claim before taking any actions are:
- Your sustained traumatic injuries that resulted in a long recovery and high medical costs.
- The accident resulted in permanent disabilities or impairments.
- An insurance company or other party is blaming you for the cause of the accident or your injuries.
- Fault is being denied by the other parties involved in the case.
- Your child sustained injuries because of an accident or the negligence of another party.
- The insurance company or other party refuses to settle the claim for a fair amount.
- You are nearing the deadline for filing a lawsuit, and your case has not been settled.
- The insurance company is pressuring you to settle your claim before you complete medical treatment.
There may be other factors that could indicate you need to talk with a personal injury attorney. If you are unsure about any aspect of your injury claim, it is best to seek legal advice from a trusted source instead of relying on information received from an insurance adjuster or another party. Insurance adjusters and other parties are protecting their best interests. You need advice from someone who has your best interest as the top priority.
How Do We Help You With a Personal Injury Claim?
Each case is unique, and we approach cases based on what is required to help our clients achieve maximum compensation for their injury claims. However, there are many steps that our legal team takes that are common to many injury claims. Steps that we may take to investigate your claim and protect your rights include:
- Obtain copies of all accident reports and police reports
- Search for evidence, including physical evidence, photographs, videos, and eyewitness statements
- Research statutes, regulations, and laws applicable in your case
- Work with your physicians and medical providers to determine the extent of your injuries
- Hire experts, when necessary, to assist with the investigation and proving fault
- Work with you to document your financial losses and expenses
- Identify all parties who might have liability for the claim and insurance coverage for the claim
- Filing insurance claims and handle all communication with insurance companies
- Negotiate settlements
- Filing lawsuits, when necessary, to protect your best interests
Additionally, our legal team provides guidance and support throughout the case to help you as you continue to heal from your accident injuries.
Contact Our Sacramento Injury Lawyers for a Free Case Review
Your initial consultation is free of charge. You can get the advice you need to make the best decision for you without worrying about paying for a legal consultation.
Call (916) 999-9000 now to request your free consultation with one of our Sacramento personal injury lawyers. We are here for you when you need trusted legal advice regarding an injury claim.
A tragic DUI head-on car accident left one person dead and another person arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence. According to the California Highway Patrol, a driver attempted to pass another vehicle and caused the accident. The accident occurred near East Levee Road just before noon on Elkhorn Boulevard. The driver attempting to pass using the other lane of traffic and crashed head-on into a van.
Distracted driving accidents continue to injure and kill thousands of people each year. In 2018, distracted driving accidents injured over 400,000 people. Distracted drivers also caused the death of 2,841 people during 2018.
If a distracted driver caused your injuries, you might receive compensation for damages. However, you must file an insurance claim to recover money for your injuries and losses. If the insurance company for the distracted driver refuses to pay the claim, you may need a Sacramento distracted driving accident attorney to file a personal injury lawsuit.
Has a negligent party caused an injury to you or your family member? Are you unsure about what you should do? If so, you need to act now to protect your legal rights. Getting the legal advice you need from a trusted Sacramento injury lawyer can help you protect your right to fair and just compensation for your injuries.
A West Sacramento family has five wrecked cars thanks to one drunk driver. The drunk driving accident happened just before 9:00 at night on July 23, 2020. Donald Sanders said that the accident scene was chaotic. A girl was hysterical, and a guy was on the ground unconscious. Mr. Sanders had just returned home when the accident occurred.